Wednesday 20 May 2015

The Argania Series: Cashmere Hair Leave-In Conditioner Review

Argania has always been a brand I've been interested in using because the products smell amazing and the ingredients look promising and simple and I keep getting taken in by the argan oil trend. After purchasing a few items from the range, I decided to write a series of reviews on them for anyone else who may be interested in trying them out.

First of all, I'm going to review the Cashmere Hair Leave-In Conditioner. It claims to "fortify and protect your hair whilst locking in moisture for satin-smooth tresses with lustrous shine." Part of me doesn't even know why I continue to fall for these product claims but when I first tried this out, my fingers were crossed.
Argania Cashmere Hair Leave-in Conditioner Review
Argania Cashmere Hair Leave-in Conditioner


I’d imagine that the first opinion I give when writing reviews is the most important thing I have to say about the product. In this case I suppose that would be true because the first thing that came to mind was the scent. Amazing! It smells like earthy, vanilla infused chocolate. Strange description I know, but who's not going to like that? I also think that the spray nozzle is fantastic because I can really cover a large area of hair with just a few spritzes. The packaging in general is also great because the amusing product information and ingredients are spaced out and written in a decently sized, legible font (for all those out there obsessed with reading information on products!).

Argania Cashmere Hair Leave-in Conditioner Ingredients Review
Argania Cashmere Hair Leave-in Conditioner Ingredients
On top of these positive points, I did notice a difference in my hair when I worked out how to use this product effectively. I used to spray this on wet hair after a wash and didn't notice anything once my hair had dried. I don't think it felt like cashmere and I definitely didn't notice any shine either. When however I used this to freshen up my curls the day after a wash, I noticed that my hair felt really silky and happy overall once it had been spritzed with this bottle of goodness. The smell faded quite quickly though and I would have quite enjoyed swishing my hair about had it stayed longer. This was a disappointment and if anyone knows of a leave-in with a beautiful smell that lingers, please let me know!

I think it would be worth giving this leave-in a go if spray leave-ins typically work for you. I'm still going to continue using this up but my hair needs something a bit heavier on top to seal in the moisture as it's always dry. Happy spritzing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment