Tuesday 5 May 2015

Scunci Pastel Scrunchies Review

Can't wait for summer? Yeah, neither can I and what screams summer more than these gorgeous pastel shades? I couldn't resist! I was happy to find that I have corresponding nail colours to go with each hair band :)

scuni hair bands, barry m matching nail polishes
These pretties were £3.49 from Boots.
I hope we all know that we shouldn't be using those hair ties with metal on them. Nor should we use *cries* elastic bands in our hair. Ain't nobody got time for that kind of pain or hair damage! For the past few years I've been on a mission to grow out virgin hair with as little damage as possible and I have to say that avoiding damaging hair ties has really helped me towards my goal. Nobody wants little broken, ruined hairs sticking out of their heads caused by rubbish hair ties.

For this reason I prefer to use scrunchies and sometimes the Invisibobble if I am desperate. I now have less breakage and no snagging. I wanna bring scrunchies back!

No comments:

Post a Comment